Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Numb is Dumb

I don't know about the other mom's but when I was pregnant, my arms would be numb when I would wake up. From about my shoulders down to my fingers. Hard to explain, I can feel them, I can use them, but my strength is shit, and they don't get normal feeling until about mid day.

So still 3 1/2 weeks later, I am waking up like this, it's annoying and makes my insane morning even more annoying. I know physically I am still getting better, and lack of sleep, lack of energy (even though it seems a zillion times better then when I was pregnant) and now that I am not the carb whore that I was last week, I am fighting with myself.

I won't deprive myself of food, ever. Since I know that I need to be strong and some what rested to get up and take care of everyone. Here's to hoping the Dumb Numb goes away soon.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker