Friday, May 16, 2008

I give. But for all good reason.

I give. Barney that is. Sorry for the Barney haters, I actually watched it today with Mia. I was so against him, annoyed by him. But I never really gave him a chance.

The show is good, it teaches her real things, and I cried my ass off when we sang the "I Love You" song at the end (that may end when we are watching Barney for the zillionth time) but I want her to see different shows.

She loves Sesame Street, but also loves Mickey's Clubhouse, and Tigger & Pooh, and Boobahs. So we are going to try Barney. She was really into it, dancing and wiggling all over. So I gave in. There will be bigger battles and things to fight out of her life, so why pick on the dinosaur.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker