Thursday, May 1, 2008

Boobs

My boobs hurt. Alot.

I have now remembered that it takes a few days for your milk to come in. Well the delivery is here, and they are full! It started to hurt last night, and I woke up this morning with two boulder's. No fun.

I have them in 2 sports bra's, trying to restrain any movement on there part. Oh and as of an hour ago, we reached max capacity, and they started to leak. Yee frickin' ha, now I have to change boob pads, along with crotch pads.

Hopefully I will get lucky like I did last time and this will only last me a few days, with just this minor uncomfortableness.

Since it seams to be the question that even strangers ask, and I think it is crazy personal to be asking even people you know. But FYI, I tried to breastfeed again. With Mia I tried so hard, she became Jaundice and my post partum was nuts, mostly because of complications I had with breastfeeding. I have flat nipples, so the baby can't latch on. I tried the shield and all. But after about 15 minutes, I asked for formula.

It is not worth worrying and stressing over. With Mia I pumped for about 4 weeks, and I hated every minute of it. Formula is just as good, and I am able to enjoy my time with Alex and not stress over how much milk I am producing or if he is able to get it.

Plus with Ed home this week, he is taking the night shift, I wouldn't be able to do that if I was BFing. More power to the mom's that can, that is awesome, but for me it's not a option I can handle.

Sore boobs it is. So until then, no hugging, and no sleeping on the tummy!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker