So really fast, I just have a few minutes before I need to get ready to go to the Dr. for Alex.
I am by myself for an hour, Ed is at the Video Store training on how to open, I was a little nervous at first because both kids are awake! Mia is content, fed and watching "Between the Lions" and Alex is fed and sleeping in his swing.
So I am supposed to be doing my hair, but I wanted to blog. Last night went well. Alex was last up at 3:00 am and didn't get up again until 9:30!! Yipiee!! Sleep for a few hours for us. (We were up with Mia at 8:00)
My bad though, I have to eat food with my pain meds, or I will get knocked on my ass and SICK! So I didn't take them at all last night, I went about 9 hours without and they wore off. BAD. BAD. BAD idea. At breakfast I thought I was going to freak! My cramps started back up hard core, my stitched area was so sore, and my lower back hurt alot from the epi. WOW all at once, then Mia started to whine and Sophie started to bark. OMG, I just covered my face and started to cry. Thank god Ed caught on and put Sophie outside, and started to play with Mia.
Thank god about 10 minutes later the Meds kicked in. Phew, Mommy-zilla was put to rest and the nice mommy was back, yeah for drugs.
Anyway, that is a mini update. I will have more pictures later. I must go get ready now!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
All by myself
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
10:04 AM












