Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Nesting, nesting, nesting

I guess that is what I will call it. If I wasn't pregnant it would be called organizing and cleaning. I just really had alot of paperwork to do, and some laundry to catch up on.

So here is my exciting list of what I did today in no particular order...

  • Filled out rebate for Sentinal (buy 1 years worth for dogs, $25 rebate)
  • Filled out rebate for 1-800-contacts (buy 1 years worth and get $40 rebate)
  • Scheduled mortgage to get paid, and we still have a little money!
  • Counted Mia's piggy banks (2 of them) not to bad for a 22 month old $46.00 to the bank
  • Filled out bank deposit for Mia, and our account.
  • Sent Ed to do banking and take receipt and coupon for $12 to Jewel to get money.
  • Called Joliet Medical Group on $1200.97 bill, I am still receiving! It is taken care of we owe $111.97 (much better)
  • Put new drawer knobs on Alex's dresser
  • Working on my Stampin' Up! Mystery Hostess Order as they come in.

Mia is napping (still) she went down around 1 ish, she had a LONG weekend with Gramma and Grampa McHale (Sunday through last night) so I think she is catching up on sleep.

That is fine, I had lunch with Ed, we went over bills and money. He cleaned out the litter box, took out some garbage, and is helping me by caring the laundry up and down.

Things I would like to do, but realistically won't happen

  • I would still like to sweep the floors, and mop them
  • Clean the bathrooms (basic cleaning)
  • Fold all the laundry
  • Ed and me decide what is going to the garage for the "temporary" storage from my art room

Eh, a house wife can dream right? Well Miss Mia is waking I can hear her talking. So I must go work... or blog more... maybe shower...

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker