It feels like it has been forever since all the babies have been born this year. Ed and I both say though, these last 4 months have flown by for us!
Dominiques little girl, Kailey, is about 3 months now, her friend Laurie is right behind with her son. Mike and Melissa just had Lila at the beginning of April. Which feels like months ago already, and Jayme too, just had Jase, a few weeks ago. But still seems like forever compared to the fact that I AM STILL PREGNANT!!
Well I just know that Johanna is still pregnant till July! So I have someone after me. Either way at this stage in there lives it is SUCH a difference on month by month. I mean Kailey will be almost eating regular food, and my little man will be pooping his first tar pile!
Then eventually they will all be back on the same playing field, age wise. I guess the weird part for me is that when Mia was born, June 2nd, she was the first of all my friends. Then not until August was Sabrina's twins, Hannah and Emma. Then Lori with Brennon in September and Jen Merriman with Kailey. I think Jess and Shaun had Jolie in November, along with Dean and Tammy with Amber. And Sarah in Italy (at the time) had her son in October. Then January was Tammy & Todd's little man, Mason and Ed's cousin Tony and wife Carrie with Colin. And last but not least, Sara's Cameron was at the end of the baby boom.
Phew! That was alot of babies in less then a year!! But It's crazy to me that Mia is only 7 months older then Colin, but so much further ahead. But then in a few years they will even out.
I swear when it rains it pours babies around me! I just can't wait to have my little man, Alex here so I can enjoy him!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Feels like forever...
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
9:57 PM












