Me and my little man. Faux hawk in his hair already. I just couldn't resist having him sleep next to me in my hospital bed. I was just so excited to have him here with me.
All is good here. I remember the last few weeks checking Jayme's blog like crazy, wondering why she hasen't blogged more. Silly me. I have barely had time to feed myself, but to blog.
I really want to, I have lots to say, but it will have to wait. Between 2 dogs, 2 cats, my beloved Mia the Mischievous Monkey, and Alex my ever so handsome newborn. Ed and I are quite the busy bugs.
I have Ed until the 6th, yes from all 3 jobs. Just our luck Alex was born when the Cubs are out of town. Ed is cute, he is not equipt with the skill of waking every 2 hours. Not that this is a natural born skill, but a "I-had-to-pee-every-hour-for-the-last-3-months" skill. I know that my body was preparing me for something. Not that I am not tired as hell, or groggy and attempting to diaper the wrong end. But non the less, I think it's easier for me, to get up, feed, change, pee, change myself, and zombie back to bed.
I know that Ed is trying his best. He really is. He also is empathic to the fact that I am still healing. We are trying to stay on top of dishes and laundry. Thursday we POWER cleaned the whole house, and caught up all the laundry too. So now we just need to keep up. (riiight)
I have SO much to blog on, myself, physically and mentally. Alex, in general, the whole labor story. My Mia and how she is with Alex. I will get to them... stay tuned!
Signed,
Insane mother, loving every second her husband is home, and fearing May 6th when I become a single parent of 2, when Ed is back to work!













