What to do with me.
I am not sure. I have been timing contractions/Braxtons since 3:30. They again are all over the place. 12 minutes to 5 minutes. Most are 6-8 minutes. I was going to post, then not, then post, then not.
I just don't want to get everyone excited. I don't know what to think. I have been drinking my water, I layed down, and they are still there. Mild but there. I did walk alot the past few days, and I am right over 38 weeks.
I am all packed and ready, I just need a few last minute things (pillows, slippers, cell phones and chargers)
So when do I call the Doc? My parents? Wake up Ed? Gah! I am so stressing myself it's retarded. I just want to get it right... not look like a boob for a false alarm. But how am I supposed to know? I was induced with Mia so I don't.
Either way this is crazy, and just a post for my own sanity, I needed to get this out of my head. But it's still there... call, don't, call, wake Ed, call first... stare at the wall some more... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????
Saturday, April 19, 2008
What to do
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
8:13 PM












