Monday, April 21, 2008

Wait.

So I am waiting, and I realized that I have shit for patience today.

I am waiting for...

Ed to call me back
When to take Mia, before her nap? Is it to early. Gigi and Papa are trying to lay sod. After her nap is to late for me, now that she naps at 1:30 or 2ish. Not getting up until 4 or 5, and I need to be in Mokena at 7.

Either way, I seem to be crabby. Not sure why. Good hair day, make-up is fine. Outfit is cute for being this big. Dogs are quiet, Mia is happy, and I am fed. I guess I just want to get things going for the day, and I am just sitting around waiting... for what?

Well I thought for a minute. Ed is at the dentist for his cleaning. I will wait until he gets home, get him ready for his Wrigley game tonight (he has to leave at noon for a night game!) and then head out to my mom's. Hang out, eat lunch, then come home and get my stuff together for the meeting.

Sounds like a plan...

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker