This also included a song, that Ed sang to me today. He made it up all about me, and my physcho ways. Smart man made the last line of the song... "and if I don't stop now, I will get hurt"
Yes this was me today. I am off the anxious bus, and now at the Pity Party for 1.
I am tired of timing contractions, which I guess are Braxtons, since they get me no where. I am tired of not sleeping, and having to pee every hour at night, and at least twice an hour when I am awake. God forbid I go from one floor to another, pee break! Sitting to standing. pee break!
I am tired of the bastard charlie horses, this mornings, I shit you not, lasted from 8:03 am to 8:09 am, and my whole right calf was going to get cut off, if only I had the proper tools. 6 minutes is insane to go with a charlie horse, especially since it takes almost a minute to sit my big ass up, and it's kinda hard to rub a leg you can't really reach.
I spent a good part of the morning staring at the wall. Saving any energy for Mia's entertainment, and yelling at the dogs. Finally around 1 when Mia went down for her nap. I attempted to do something. Anything.
I was able to unload the dishwasher. Sit for 10 minutes, because my back was killing me, and I was tired already. Then I loaded the dishwasher and ran it. Sat again. Went and putzed on the computer. And re-emptied the dishwasher. Yes fans, that is all I did today.
It's amazing to me that I can only do so little, and be so damn tired. My mom said I should be happy that I have this time to stare at the walls. I am grateful, for the calm before the storm of 2 kids under 2 years of age. But I am OVER the happy pregnancy part. At 39 weeks no woman is happy, I only pity myself, and have little or no energy. I am the poster child for Lethargic.
So off to bed I go. I am not so much tired, as I am uncomfortable. My bed is the only place I can be happy. At least until I have to get up and pee.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Pity Party for 1
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
9:52 PM












