Yesterday was the hospital tour. I am sure Ed thought it was pointless, but he never said. Even though I have had two visits to the Labor & Delivery this pregnancy, I was only in the exam rooms. Not the actual rooms.
It was a crazy sense of reality, just looking at the delivery bed, the baby crib, the rocking chair, all of it. Memories came flooding back, some amazing and unforgettable. Some not so amazing and unforgettable.
We just had a few questions, had they ever run out of rooms. She said it had been close a few times, but they just got 10 new rooms added. So now the chance is less. Phew.
Also where do they do the circ, she said in the nursery. The Dr. will do it. And I asked if and when Mia could come up. Visitor rules are Siblings, and grandparents 8am-8pm. Everyone else 12-8pm. No one under 12 unless a sibling.
We came home, Ed had to work overtime at Empress, I decided to re-check and make sure everything was packed for the hospital again. All is good, we just need our last minute pillows, and my slippers. Camera and charger. That's it! All else is good to go, Alex, Ed and I are all set.
I can not wait, I am 37 weeks and 3 days. (if you go by my original due date of May 2) if you go by my new due date of April 26th, I am 38 weeks and 2 days.
After tomorrows big shopping day, just me and my mom. (we are squeezing in on last mom and daughter day before Alex) I am good to go!
(p.s. Alex, this means I am good as of tomorrow night. See if that fits in your schedule... love mom)
Monday, April 14, 2008
Taking a tour
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
2:31 PM












