Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ed, Ed and more Ed

I have Ed everywhere!! HOORAY!!

Last week I never saw him. He worked Empress at night, Wrigley Field and the Video Store durring the day. I was sad, and I missed my Ed.

This week we started out with no Mia for 3 days, and Ed only worked Empress Tuesday night. Yes Sunday and Monday he was off, and I got to hang out with him!

We went to a very nice dinner with Nikki and Loren, some catching up was needed. It's hard with Ed's crazy schedule and Loren is on crazy tour schedule with the band. We met up at the Promanade Mall in Bolingbrook, and ate at Ted's Montana Grill (yummy!)

Monday we slept in, had a nice breakfast at Ivo's, ran to the store, and hung out. I had Diva night so I headed out around 6ish.

Tuesday we slept in again! and ran some errands before going out to his parents, Outback Steakhouse for Joe's birthday dinner, and then home.

Today was again nice. Ed came home from work (6:30 am), and crashed on the media room couch with the dogs until about 9 am, then he went up to bed, and I hung out with Mia till about 1 (she is napping) Ed got up soon after she went down. We did bills and stuff around here.

Now Ed is watching his shows on ESPN, Mia is still napping and I am blogging. (duh)

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker