Very happy to say that today's Dr.'s appt. will be my last! Ha ha!! I am dilated to 3, my cervix is soft, his head is ready to go. And he is big and strong. So Dr. Lim see's no reason not to induce me.
Tomorrow morning!! 7:00 am is my check in time. I am very excited to say that this will be over soon. I have now left the pity party that I was at yesterday, and now at the Yeah for Me party!
I got so excited at lunch today when I was talking to Ed about the things I can do again! I can sleep on my stomach (oh my, I started to cry, at the shere joy of this!!) I can go more then an hour with out having to pee! I can eat sea food and have guilt free coffee! Oh the joys of having my body back!!
So you will see a post on here sometime tomorrow. I will be having Jen be my blogger, with an update on how we are doing. Miss me while I am gone!!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Doctors appointment
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
1:38 PM












