Friday, April 11, 2008

Big girl now.

I am sad. But happy. My Mia is now officially in her big girl bed as we speak. Gigi and Papa bought her a bed for her birthday (a little early) so Alex can have her crib.

When I tucked her in last night it was the last time in her crib. Oh, my how babies grow so fast. I am happy though, she really likes it. I just wish I had a spy camera in her room now. (It's kinda hard to lay on your stomach and peek under the door when your 37 weeks!)

I am happy that Alex's crib is in his room, all made and ready. My mom and dad got Alex, the mobile for his bed. Too cute! OK Alex, we are all set now. Come on out!!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker