My mom was talking to me the other day about a new recipe to try. I really was apprehensive about it. But I thought we could use something new for dinner, and this was SUPER fast to cook! Just remember. It may look like alot of Soy Sauce and it is strong, but so was the Orange Marmalade. Turned out perfect, just enough of each!
1 Cup Orange Marmalade
1/4 Cup Chicken Broth
2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
3-4 Pork Chops
Brown the Pork Chops in Oil for about 2 minutes each side, salt and pepper them.
In a medium bowl wisk the Orange Marmalade, Chicken Broth and Soy Sauce together
Once the Pork Chops are done, add sauce mix to the Pork Chops (in the pan you just browned them in)
Cook for 10-15 minutes, and wala!
I also made 2 bags of minute rice, when done. I put the rice on a platter, Pork chops over the rice, and the sauce from the pan over it all!
Enjoy!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Eat this
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
9:55 PM












