I have been scrapbooking. This is amazing to me, because you can ask the few who have dared to enter my Guava dungeon, and know that I have MORE then enough paper, inks, stamps, accessories, and pictures to scrapbook.
So last week I took the time to get this room organized. This is the 5x5 Guava Dungeon. Titled that because it is 5x5 in size. And my dear father picked out the paint color for my basement. Saying it was tan. No dad that is Groovy Guava from my Stampin' Up! color wheel.
I have with great effort organized ALL of my necessities in this little space. And while it all fits, and it is workable. I will still have my dad convert the other much larger part of the basement into my new Creative Maniac space. Which right now is an absolute mess, of not so important boxes, containers, shelves, desks, and Ed's dusty weight bench.
BUT like I said, I have made about 5 pages so far in the past week. And I am damn proud! I know I won't be able to scrap as much when Alex gets here. Even though he will nap alot, I will be balancing Mia and Alex and me time... possibly some sleep... oh and maybe a shower... eating is probably a must too...













