Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Another one of those days

Today was another one of those beautiful days! My parents still had Mia from the night before, and Ed didn't have to work until 10 tonight.

So we woke up around 9 am, and went out to Crackerbarrel for breakfast, yummy! (Inside story, we thought maybe we could get Alex going with that meal. That was the last meal I had before I had Mia)

Then came home, Ed did poo patrol and mowed the lawn (it's hard to type when Alex has the hiccups!) We also paid bills and set up the deck furniture.

Gigi and Papa dropped off Mia, she played on her tool bench Gigi got her. We put it out on the deck and washed it down. Then she went off to bed around 3:30, and is still asleep at 10 pm! Long day for her. Ed and I had lunch. Then around 5 Ed went down to sleep on the couch and watch his movie.

I tinkered around online, and took a bath, sleeping in it from 6-7pm. Then I got up, made Ed dinner on the grill. Burgers with grilled green peppers, onions, and mushrooms. Then I premade him some salads too. All while enjoying the fact that it was cooling down, and the sun set was beautiful. I watched BB9 at 8, and Ed was up at 9 to get ready for work.

He was a great help, and we got all the laundry together and most of it is downstairs already. Then I can wash all day, and when he gets up, he can carry it up for me to fold.

(BB9 spoiler ahead...) It is SO hot around here. But the computer is in the loft, and there is no good breeze here! Either way, I don't think I will be up much longer. BB9 live feeds are just Adam, Ryan and Sheila yappping. Nothing good. And yes I know who won first part HOH from tonight's show. They said it was live, but they actually taped all that yesterday. I knew Sharon was goon last night when I got home from my meeting and that Ryan was HOH, kinda confusing because the ShowTime after dark show, was not live, like it usually is. It was pretaped from earlier that day. I don't think I will continue ShowTime, they have the WORST, movies, and the WORST SHOWS! I can so just watch my feeds. I will keep my RealPlayer SuperPass, it has really cool behind the scenes things for Survivor, Lost, Grey's and BB, and other shows too.

Plus since BB10 is starting so soon, why end it when will just get it again for July 13th! Well that's about it on my long story. Beautiful day. Good stuff done around the house. Happy breakfast with my Ed. And my baby girl back home with me. It was a good day.

Thank you.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker