Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My answering machine

I left a new message for all who call my house. It goes something like this...

"Hi, you've reached Ed, Jacki and Mia McHale. We are either not home or taking care of the baby, so if you could leave a message and not hang up on the machine, because it leaves a really annoying noise, and we will get back to you as soon as we can"

Sounds mean. But if you hang up instead of leaving me a damn message I get a whole 2 minutes of... eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh

REALLY LOUD. Way louder then if you left me a dam message. AND NO YOU WILL NOT WAKE UP ED WITH A MESSAGE. I smart wife, have the machine down low enough so that your effing message will not interfere with the many sleeping people here. BUT your hanging up, and the eh eh eh eh... noise? Yes that is so loud I can here it in all the bedrooms.

SO DON'T EFFING HANG UP. I will call you right back pissed off, and ask you if you even listened to the message?!? Call me a spaz, whatever. Again at 39 weeks, there really isn't much that doesn't piss me off.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker