Friday, April 4, 2008

I grounded myself

To the bath tub. That is where I take notes, read magazines, clear my head, and make to do lists. So this is what I took note of while clearing my head...

  • Sunshine makes it better, maybe not all better. But a little bit.
  • Baths make it better too
  • I don't care about Beatz family drama, at all
  • I wish my house was more organized, even though I am trying.
  • I have a weird interest in spiders, but there still creepy.
  • I want to be a super mom like my mom. But I need to know it will take time, to develop my super powers.
  • I am happy to be blonde again
  • I miss Ed, and Hate baseball season
  • I am tired of being tired. All the time
  • I like to watch my belly move
  • I am lonely
  • I had a nice dream about Gramma Wanda (my mom's mom) she came to visit me and my mom. I had this same dream around this time when I was pregnant with Mia. (my Gramma passed away 17 years ago.)
  • I want to scrapbook, clean my to be new art room, fold and wash all the laundry, clean the media room for Ed, and nap. Right now.
  • I don't want post partum, but I fear that it will happen again, especially with Ed being gone all the time, and now 2 kids.
  • I get frustrated with Sophie, the barking and the getting into things.
  • I get frustrated with Mia when she fights me about sleep. 2 days in a row now, fighting me.
  • I want warm weather, a pool and the faux wicker couch and love seat for my deck
  • I hope Mia is ok with a new baby around. It will be good for her.
  • I think this is going to be a long 4 weeks.
  • I think I think to much.

And that is all I wrote down...

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker