Well here she is. Little Miss Big Girl Bed herself. With most of her Sesame Street clan, she was very excited to get her bed this day. Gigi and Papa bought it for her 2 birthday coming up (June 2nd!)
And sine we are on the subject of big girls. I decided at nap time today I would just leave her in there. Not force her to lay down. She was changed, and ready for bed. But she wanted to sit an play quietly with her toys.
So since I have zero energy to do much else then walk in a room and sit down with out getting winded. I let her play. I gave her her blankie, she said "tank you" and off I went. It has been quiet for 2 hours now. I guess she crashed when she was tired. Where she landed, bed or not whatever. She napped right?
And last night, after my 4th attempt. Ed finally went in, and he was able to rock her to sleep. That was nice, they don't get a lot of time like that.
So I guess we do what works for us right? Until Alex comes and throws a new baby wrench in the mix of the schedule! But I honestly can not wait to have my whole family here.













