Sunday, April 20, 2008

Update. I am still pregnant.

Yes just another round of those annoying Braxtons. I called the Dr. he had me take 2 Tylenol, and lay down some more. After about a 1/2 hour, the Tylenol kicked in and they started to get more like 15 minutes apart. So I went to bed. Lots of stress, I need to s l o w down!

Either way, sorry it took me all day to blog on this. I didn't mean to freak everyone out! I just need to mess with my head, and assume that I will give birth on May 2nd (original due date) and what ever happens sooner happens.

I have everything packed (except pillows and cell phones) it did remind me that I have a few things that I needed to get done. Otherwise I need to chill.

Oh and on a me update. My sad feet have now gone to the kankle land. They hurt to stand on, alot, and are puffy. Bah, maybe they will go down by morning. I don't remember with Mi if they stayed like this for 2 weeks? Jayme, did yours ever go down?

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker