Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Love and Hate

I have been wanting to do a blog on the Love Hate relationship I have with being pregnant.

I have decided to start with the things I love about being pregnant...

  1. Being able to feel the butterfly baby movements.
  2. Eating pretty much whatever I want for 10 months (as long as I can keep it down)
  3. Strangers smile at me
  4. Knowing that I can grow a human. A human. Wow
  5. That I am now gaining the title mom of 2. Again, mom of 2 kids. Wow again.
  6. People taking care of me.
  7. The fact that on the first try, twice now we have gotten pregnant. I understand that I am lucky to be able to do that.

Now onto the not so happy things, sad but the petty things that I hate will probably out weigh the things I love by far. So I hate...

  1. Kankles
  2. Numb limbs
  3. Blurred vision
  4. Back ache
  5. Sore ribs
  6. Weight gain
  7. Nausea
  8. Big sore boobs
  9. Lack of energy (this is a big one for me!)
  10. Bleeding gums, and nose
  11. Peeing
  12. No sleep
  13. People making comments
  14. My lack of patience
  15. Not being able to pick up Mia often
  16. Wanting to do so much, but I can't
  17. Braxtons (timing them too)
  18. Thinking about a human coming out of my crotch. Again. shudder.

These are the things I can think of now. I still Love being pregnant, and I know how lucky we are that we can get pregnant quickly. I just hate that there is so much little crap I have to deal with for almost a year! But being able to make our family what we want is worth all the evil little things. I really just want my energy and my body back. So I can focus on my family and our life together.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker