Ed was off all jobs today, so after he slept, and I brought Mia home from my parents (they had her overnight, we couldn't take her to the hospital tour) We decided to have a nice after noon of a good family walk.
Now I was not sure how far I could go, but I felt good and wanted to walk. ( I know I should have been doing this the whole pregnancy) We got out the new double stroller, got Mia all ready, myself, Ed and leashed up the dogs.
I pushed the stroller, and Ed walked the girls. Since we use the Gentle Leader leashes, I could easily walk them. They are the BEST and most humane leashes for big dogs that pull. Worth every cent. I tell every person I see with a big dog that pulls. LOVE THEM. No matter your size, my sister who is 78lbs and fragile can walk my girls too! (ok off the Gentle Leader plug)
We left, went down to the walking path, I made it to the end of the path at Bell Road. And took a break at the bench. Mia needed a Cinnamon gram cracker refill anyway. Then up Bell Road to Hennaberry Park. We walked down to the park. Ed and Mia played on the swing and the slide. I sat on the bench with the girls. (good thing my neighborhood has so many benches!)
Then after 20 minutes at the park, Sophie tried to eat a MUCH bigger sheepdog, Maggie cried and hid behind Ed, while Mia with her hands in her hoodie pockets, just strolling behind the dog drama.
Then up the rest of Bell Road to our street. And then home. With our 20 minute break, we were gone about an hour. It was a good long walk.
Came home, Mommy and Mia took a bath, then Daddy and Mommy put Mia to bed. I finished my 16 swaps for the Meeting on Monday (if I make it or not, I will have Jen or Michele take them for me) now I am going to chill with Ed. Hoping to stay up and watch BB After Dark. We will see!
So that is my eventful day.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Long walk
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
8:11 PM












