Ah my Happy Place.
I had my mom meet me there. Not sure how my first big trip out with the little people would be by myself.
I had my big Graco Cadillac stroller for two. Alex's car seat, Mia's old Graco one, snaps right into the back seat. And Miss Mia enjoys her front seat, with Sippy, snacks and blankie.
The $1 section was low on everything, assuming they will get new stuff in soon. Not sure why but they had diapers on clearance! Huggies 30% off the price ($15), in Mia's size, and Target brand in Alex's size ($4!) I got my girlfriends baby shower gift (Target Gift Card) and a PooTigga laptop learning game thingy for Mia's birthday.
Some other odds and ends, hose nozzles, dollar spot pedometers for me and Ed, a Monkey plate for Alex (Mia has one like it, I can just for see the fights over that) some bottle liners, clearance onesies, floor cleaner, and baby water.
I also got 2 picture albums. I want to scrapbook all there pictures. But at the rate I am going, it's not going very fast. So I thought if I would print them out, then I could scrap them when I get a chance. So two cute albums for them.
Then to MC Sports for my MIL's Croc's for Mother's Day present, and that was enough for us 3 for the day! Now my monkeys are resting, and I am a blogging freak!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Target
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
2:29 PM












