

As we sit in McDonalds I can hear a bunch of the worker girls talking about how beautiful you are. Your hair, your eyes, and how good you behave for mommy.
I will tell you again and again (just like every mommy will tell there little girl) you ARE the most beautiful girl in the world, your smart, pretty and you are well behaved.
But always remember what your Gigi taught me. Once you think your the most beautiful girl in the room. You just became the ugliest. Keep your head up, always be proud of who you are, what you stand for, and be a strong girl. But remember to humble yourself, knowing that everygirl around you is doing the same. And that you are never better then anyone, but you are just as good as everyone.
You will be an amazing girl I can see it as I've watched you grow these past 2 years. I can't wait to see what each new day brings with you Mia Nicole. Just do me a favor... slow down, your getting to big to fast... Happy early birthday my angel girl... I love you... mommy.













