Saturday, May 24, 2008

Muffin Top for all to see!

Ha! I SO fit into my pre-preg jeans!! Yee haa!! Fuck yeah mother fucker!! Who's your fuckin' daddy now?!? Shit yeah. No more belly band!!

My Muffin Top is hot though, I got some t-shirts at Walmart yesterday, might be gettin' some more. They are XL in the Jr's and they are cute, but still hide the muffin top.

(Not sure what a Muffin Top is? We all can do it. Even you skinny bitches... Put yourself into some jeans that are small enough that your stomach hangs over the top, like the top of a muffin over the paper wrapping. Some say it's in to show the muffin top. Sadly some people think its hot to wear this. Not so much, I don't want to see it. And I can't do it myself I just feel yucky, that is why they make bigger shirts...)

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker