Thursday, May 15, 2008

He missed me!


Bizarre story. This guy is Jaron Winters. He works for Stampin' Up! the great company I am a demonstrator for. He is a creator, and a speaker at most events. He and his wife and children have been in many of the Idea Book and Catalogs that come out each year.
I have talked with him a few times, and as inspiration I get my picture taken with him each time I see him. (3 times now)
I was so sad when I found out that the annual Regional Seminar that I attend was the week before Alex was due. So for safety sake, and every ones sanity. I didn't go (I pouted alot though) so the bizarre part of the story is, the girl, Mickey, that gets on my last nerve at every damn meeting. Hunted down Jaron at the Regional Seminar and had him hold this sign she made. Then she printed me pictures of this too.
How can you be mad at someone that does that? Either way, I won't see Jaron at the 20 year convention this year. Money is tight, and a flight to Salt Lake City, convention, and hotel for a week is a bit too much this year. I am hoping to attend the Leadership Conference in January, that is in Orlando. (If I can keep my status as a Supervisor and I get the $$ to go)
And for the record I don't stalk Jaron. Well maybe I do. But it's a "I Love Stampin' Up!" and there speakers kind of way. And I recently found out there are others that love Jaron too.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker