If you knew that every minute of the next 24 hours of your life would be recorded on camera is there anything you would change about your habits?
I would probably pick my nose less.
If you could take a one-month trip to any single destination in the world and money is not a consideration, where would you go?
Not sure where exactly. Tropical. With Ed, Mia, Alex, and our parents and Susie. Somewhere there is shopping, sun, big pools, a spa, a nature park nearby, and a beautiful hut for each family to stay in. Close by each other, but far enough apart.
What is the best example of “perfection” that you can think of?
Such a vague question. Are they asking about a thing? a moment? a person?
Perfect food could be an amazing pizza, with great friends, and great conversation.
A great moment, could be anything from the hockey game when Ed asked me to marry him. To a great moment enjoying Mia's laughter. Or a great time shopping with friends.
A perfect person? Bah, there is none. Maybe a perfect place... if the place existed above in the previous question. I am sure it does. But sometimes you can go to a perfect place, but you need all the right people there with you.
Do good things come to those who wait?
No. I think sometimes if you wait, you miss the opportunity when it was there in front of you. Sometimes though, you should wait, but sometimes you have to gamble and take it while it's right there.
Your best friend's spouse is being unfaithful. Would you tell your friend? If so, how?
Yes. But how to tell them is the hard part. No question that I would tell them, I would want to know. I guess I would want to have proof of it. Or if I couldn't get proof, I would hope the friend would believe me. And it would have to be a BEST friend, because if it was just a good friend, I just might stay out of it. But for some people, I think I would have to tell them.
Which part of your body do you like the least? Would you change it through plastic surgery, if possible?
My legs, I have always had meaty legs, I guess that goes with the ghetto butt to back it up (pun intended) I just wish they were thinner, since I am so short, I would wear shorts and skirts more. I would get lypo if I could.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Six for you...
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
5:07 PM












