Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm sorry I can't hear you.

Screaming. At the top of her lungs. I didn't think one small girl could get so loud. (and no this isn't about me, it's about Mia)

Yesterday in the car, holy lung check. This kid was SO over tired, but we she didn't want to nap so we went for a walk stoped by some garage sales, then came home and went to pick up the truck from Stellwag Auto, he was fixing our backseat seatbelt, it didn't work, and we needed it for the carseat.

So while Mia is SCREAMING her lungs out, Ed is opening the mail. Oh yes here is a test of not freaking out on someone,
Mia screaming...Ed opens the mail and see's the dreaded taxes. What a joke.

With my postpartum like mood swings, a screaming toddler, and now Ed has me guess the tax total. Sadly I kept guessing wrong. We were at $4700 last year. I guessed $5000. Nope just right over $5200. Yes siree. I can afford my house and the bills. But these fucking taxes are going to force us out of our happy house.

I am lucky to be able to have a house still, and be able to stay home. Thank god my loving husband works 3 jobs and I stay home with the kids and house. As long as our taxes keep rising as insane as they do, and wages stay the same. A town more south just may be in our future. I am SO not seeing a mommy van next year, we can just hope the truck lasts us.

Sad for us to talk about. We really love our house, and we have put so much of what we want into it. (thanks dad!) and Channahon is nice too, with being just 10 minutes from the highway it's easy to get anywhere.

Here's to hoping we can stay here!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker