Friday, May 23, 2008

Energy

Ed and I had a conversation tonight. At first I was confused (could be the lack of energy I had, since it was the end of a long day)

Ed started it by saying "Our house has a lot of crazy energy. Like never ending chaos."

I kinda knew he wasn't trying to offend me, but I just didn't get it.

He explained that it seems like from 7 am till 11 pm the house is nonstop. From Mia all day (minus her 2 hour nap in the afternoon) Alex on and off all day, and at least once at night. The dogs barking, wanting to play, the cats just want to be fed, or they are all under your feet. And the house itself is a crazy mess unless you keep up with it 24/7.

He said that from 11 pm till about 7 am is the quietest time of day, I agree, and sadly he isn't here to sleep then. He has to attempt sleep from 6:20 am till whenever, during the craziest times of the day.

I do my best to keep it down to a low roar, but it's lots to handle around here with just me being the ring leader. Either way after he explained, it made me feel good that at least he notices that I work in a crazy energy house.

Now if only I could bottle the energy and put it to good use...

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker