Monday, May 5, 2008

Moody swingy

Crying. Happy. Depressed. Dazed. Giddy. Angry. Grumpy. Psycho. Lonely. Helpless. Energetic. Sad.

On and off again, these seem to be my moods lately. I go from one to another, I can be happy as a clam one minute then psycho angry then next. 2 minutes later I am sobbing. Who knows what will happen next!

I just can't wait to be done with this postpartum mood swings, and get my body back, get off them meds (I hate taking meds) so I can attempt at being somewhat normal.

I have been very anti-social lately. I really just want to stay home and just do my daily routine. Baby, toddler, baby, toddler, dogs, Ed, baby, toddler, baby toddler, dogs, cats, Ed... I have gotten all your phone calls, I finally emptied all of our 48 messages from our machine.

I think I am just petrified of the fact that today is Ed's last day home from Empress. But I did this with Mia. and she sleeps from 7 to 7, so I can handle him at night and her during the day.

Sleep is over rated anyway...

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker